Sunday, June 17, 2007

Me and My Passion


My life in this world has now completed it's First Quater and this has enabled me to find many things which I need the Most in my Life...


First of it's kind is to have many friends and so I've found a good way to show it too...

The most selfish 1 letter.."I"..Avoid it.
Most satisfactory 2 letters.."WE"..use it .
Most poisonous 3 letters..."EGO"..Kill it.
Most used 4 letter..."LOVE"...Value it.
Most Pleasing 5letters..."SMILE"...keep it.
Fastest spreading 6 letters.."RUMOUR"..Ignore it.
Hard working 7 letters..."SUCCESS".. Achieve it.
Most Enviable 8 letters..."JEALOUSY"...Distance it.
Most Essential 9 letters..."PRINCIPLE"...Have it.
Most Divine 10 letters..."FRIENDSHIP"....Maintain it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Here

Click here to view my website